Courrier IMDV: 33, avenue Philippe Auguste 75011 PARIS
Téléphone: +33 7 82 16 49 59
- January 15, 2019 reportage
"Why do I hate the blind"
- From 10 December 2018:
Christmas market in Strasbourg, tourist route for the visually impaired and psychics with audioguide GPS on the telepone:
- November 5th, 2018
Finalization and validation by the IMDV of the training of a new instructor with electronic white canes in Toulouse.
- From 12 to 14 October 2018
Feast of science. Come find us for a situation under headband for a trip to the white electronic cane. Many other stands are also waiting for you on a wide range of scientific themes:
- October 6, 2018 Inauguration of the exhibition "body, movement and innovation"
Animation workshop: simulation under a banner with an electronic white cane
- Meeting on October 3, 2018
with Karen Martinon chief of staff of Sophie Cluzel and deputy Thierry Michels on access to rehabilitative care for the visually impaired.
- 12 September 2018:
Postcast Channel Oxygen, Discussion of users around the electronic rod Tom Thumb.
- Meeting on July 18, 2018
with Brigitte Thorin, interministerial delegate on disability, and Thierry Michels, MP, on digital accessibility for the visually impaired.
- March 2018,
article about the Minitact in the review of the Association of Guide Dogs of Blinds of Toulouse.
read the article
- Senior, Tom Thumb: the electronic white cane for the blind is French, October 16, 2017
- Nicolas Linder, visually impaired, embarks on a crossing of Alsace by Aude Raso, France Bleu Alsace, 20/7/2017
- The white cane in all its states, documentary 6 and 11 February 2017, France 5,
- Al Jazeera, the 03.07.2015
- M6, the 20.06.2015
France 3, the 14.06.2015
- I-TV, the 6.6.2015
- 20 minutes, the 27.06.15
- The Figaro, 15.06.2015
- Express, the 27/6/2015
- The New Obs, the 27/6/2015
- Albania, Te Sheshi, the 15.06.15
- Germany, Pforzheimer, the 30/06/2015
- England, The Times, 04.07.2015
- The Telegraph, United Kingdom, 02/07/2015:
- England BBC, the 3/7/2015
- Argentina, The Nacion, 16.06.2015